Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Procrastinator at work!


Once again, i find myself full of creative ideas on how to spend time instead of studying. The clock is ticking and yet i seem to find time for everything else. I amuse myself.

So last night, in the midst of reading notes for Career Development, i felt like painting my nails. And i didn't want just one plain colour. I wanted to recreate designs or patterns on my hand. (yeah..too much  free time)

After trying at least 10 different designs (which failed), i settled for Strawberry Nails. I thought it looked super cute in the pictures & it was for beginners. So i gave it a try. :)

After 3 tries, i ended up with this. 

It's sorta failed. But i'm excited to try out new designs, especially once my exams are over.


TIME TO FOCUS NOW.

*yawns*

No comments: