Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Closing of another chapter.


After 4 years and about 4 months of college education, it's finally over. :)

It's an awesome feeling. It's not that i'm not going to miss college life. It's just that i feel accomplished. The very fact that i managed to survive all these years of education. All those late nights, late minute work, terrible lectures and even unreliable teamates was worth it. Every single thing. It's an end of one chapter of my life. And i'm happy to say that i can look back on it with a happy heart :)

Now all i'm asking for a clean break. By doing absolutely nothing college/work related. I've had measly two weeks in between semesters and the longest being one month at the end of the year. So yeah, i need this break before i begin the next chapter in my life. 

Yet people try to make things worse by telling me that i shouldn't be happy because working life comes next. I can't enjoy anymore, i can't be this free, i can't do this & i can't do that. It's annoying! 
I just finished my exams, give me a break. 


Putting everything aside., it's time to just relax at home! :)



No comments: