Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Begone.

What Samantha made for me. :D
It only spelled out "Step" because the wire was too short. Sam added the "H" later on but it's a little cacat because it's just hanging there. Hahaha.

It's interesting to see how we amuse ourselves with a roll of wires thrown in the trash can.


I am trying not to panic right now. Everything seems to be in a mess right now, but i'm trying to keep a clear head. It looks like everything is set, but it's still lacking this, lacking that. It's not up to par and yeah, i am worried.

I AM TRYING. But some people just annoy me.

4 comments:

andriantam said...

did you take the photo with a normal camera? I can teach you how to take clear photos close up..

dont worry too much when things are in a mess cos, life is a mess.. it just depends how we go through it..

Steph said...

Nahh. Unfortunately it was taken with my phone camera. Which explains the blurness.

But i have that problem with normal camera too. How ah? :(

Aww. Thanks! :)

Punk Chopsticks said...

Lol it looks CUTE!! hahahha weird but cute XD

I'm sure andrian'll tell you this, but if you use a manual camera then I'm thinking it's something like, switch to AV setting and set the aperture as low as possible. Something like that. Use a tripod, turn off flash and use your screen instead of the view finder 'cause the view finder is slightly offset

Or just switch to macro focus if you're using a digital camera?

Steph said...

Heehee. Thanks! :)

I feel like such a 'noob' when it comes to gadgets. Hahaha. I need to learn. :D

Mine's digital. I have switched to macro, but at times it still looks abit off. Maybe i've been taking pictures the wrong way. Lol.