Sunday, December 12, 2010

GoD. Brat's Games of Death!


I don't know about the rest of you who went, but i am totally worn out from the Brat's Games of Death..a.k.a. GoD.

It was one heck of a day. Memorable indeed! :)

I wasn't even planning to go actually. Then Aivee texted me about it on Tuesday night, which was already pretty late. The deadline was Wednesday morning. So i tried my luck and emailed them. Luckily, i got through in time. They were only accepting 20 plus Brats? :)

Hitched a ride from Andrian (Thanks buddy!) at 6.30 am and off we went. We were the earliest at Menara Star and the last to leave. How..cool.



Happy faces on the bus.
BEFORE we knew what we were getting into.

My team consisted of Aivee, How Tian, Jaishree, Victoria, Jia Tong and Peiying. We may have been lacking the muscles, but we had determination. And i am so proud we say that we did not give up at all! Not one bit. We made it through ♥.

First up, track relay. I SWEAR. Running is not my thing. I have the stamina to play sports that require me to run. But not when it's 7 times 400. I thought i could actually do it! Then when i had about a quarter left to complete, i had to slow down. I could feel myself starting to black out and i was out of breathe. I managed to pull through till the end though. Yay for all of us! :)

After that. we moved to our second venue. Next up, Tug of War! The last time was during high school, when we were forced to do so to pick people for Sports Day. Never liked it, never will. :) First round, we didn't even have the chance to pull before we all fell to the ground. Handicapped much: Six girls, One guy. We never gave up though. We managed to win a couple of rounds, with some help. ;)

After getting dragged on ground, we moved on to Basketball. I didn't think this would be that tough, but we were playing against school players, guys and girls who actually has SKILLS. Hahaha. I remember the first time i was about to score and Ian Yee just pushed it out of my hands. Bully. ;P Well, team 3 did their best! One goal is better than nothing!

Unfortunately, that was when i injured my poor toe. :( I don't know how to describe my injury. But basically it looks like something heavy dropped on it and it's slightly blueish black. The first time i complained, "help" didn't come because they claimed i did not look like i was in pain. So next time, i should have been screaming and rolling on the floor in pain before they would come.

I'm not saying all St. John's are bad. But you could have at least kept some ice in that truck of yours. Not just pour water on my feet. That really didn't help. Thank you Niki and Ian for helping me. :) Ice didn't do much to my toe, but it did help. I'll spare you the pictures. ;) I sat the in the mamak with the legs propped on the chair with a bag of ice on my toe. Not much appetite too.

Putting all that behind, Beach Volleyball was next. I sat out the first game. Then i tried playing and i could actually hit. Well, more like kick during the service. :D It was fun playing in the sand. But it was too hot. :(

Skipped Beach Soccer because i really could not run. But it was fun watching from the sidelines. We really did our best! :)

We were exhausted and we ended our time in Kota Seriemas with yummy ice creams. It tasted so good. Ice, ice and more ice. ;)

I reached home around 8pm with a Hamper thanks to Nestle, souvenirs from Kota Seriemas (Parkson vouchers yo. :D), aching body, sunburned limbs, grazed knee, bruised toe and an experience not to be forgotten. :)

Thank you fellow teammates for being awesome! And for putting up with such a weakling. Hahaha.

Thank you R.A.G.E for organising such an event. This includes Nasa, Niki and Ian. I'm glad i got to be a part of this.

Look at the difference. I'ma lobster. :D

3 comments:

Lyle Gogh said...

hello crab !

miss-eevia-eggie said...

HAHAHA lobster fits the image of Team Merah lah! So proud of our team, heee! I spot my monkey face! ;P

Steph said...

APA CRAB? Rawwwr. Hahaha.\

I know right babe! Even though i didn't wear red for that day, i was so semangated that i turned red.

:)