Thursday, December 09, 2010

We're superstars ;)


Another tiring day.

I haven't exactly been catching up on my sleep as i thought i would. Some nights i'll be up until 3am. Busy on my laptop. Wow. I realised that i really haven't been doing what i planned to do during the holidays.

My Harry Potter books are untouched. The current book i'm at, less than a quarter through. I am usually faster at this. The jobs out there are still..waiting for me to find them i guess. My closet is still a mess. My movies/series are still untouched. The kg's aren't dropping off as fast as i wish it would.

So yeah. I have so many things to do, so little time :)

I spent my day in Curve and all the places surrounding it. Heh. Ate Ikea Meatballs and the chicken wings for lunch. Then we rushed all the way to Cineleisure for our movie. It was my first time sitting in the cinema with only 4 pour souls. Me, Vanessa, Jo-Ann and another random guy sitting a few seats away from us.

Social Network was LONG. That's all i can say. I mean it's pretty amazing how intelligent Mark Zuckerberg really is and how Facebook really came about. Those guys were pure geniuses. But..there's always a but. It seemed a little bit too long and draggy.

Interesting fact. The cute best/ex-best friend is going to play Peter Parker in the remake of Spiderman. :D

Ohyeah. Finally had keropok lekor after such a long time! I'm such a pig. A happy one. :D

And..i finally received all the pictures from RYM Camp. Thanks Jo-Ann! I've uploaded most of it on Facebook. But i'll put some here just to show my face more.

Here you go :)



Vanezza :D I haven't called you that in a long time.


After some weird and strange brainstorming session, we came out with DJ Tali Cow as our group's name. Don't ask why. We didn't make sense but it was hilarious. Hahaha. When it cames to games, it was better. We came in 3rd, so we're pretty proud :)

Praveena :)

Michelle! So glad you came for the camp.

Fyi, this is the effect of Praveena straightening my hair. *Aheeem* I need to say Praveena because people need to know that she did my hair. :D It doesn't look so different after all. Just that my hair is more 'controlled' now. Heh. It's not frizzy and going in weird shapes.


Kerja Amal - RYM Style. This would have been the perfect picture. :D

Kevin.

What we did during the last night. :) We walked all the way up to the highest location on Villa Dominic. All Albert's idea ;) Kevin placed his sleeping bag on the grass and we just lied there. It would have been better if we all could have just slept under the stars.

One day :D



If you wish to be bombarded with more pictures, check Facebook :D

3 comments:

Punk Chopsticks said...

LMAO CUTE!!! Hahahhaa wow the pics are super cool lol.

Btw, your hair looks a lot better when it's crazy (Compliments. I'm not so good at giving them out, no)

Steph said...

Hahaha. Thanks! I accept that compliment :D

I'm still trying to tame my hair from time to time. TRYING. :P

Lyle Gogh said...

your hair must not be tamed!