Sunday, August 05, 2012

Cheers to working life :)

Once again, blogging takes the backseat.

Plus, with the laptop in rehab, it's hard for me to find time to sit down & just blog. 


Anyhoo, work has been fun. :)

I mean i despise the part where I have to drag myself out of bed at 6 something every morning, but it's working out fine so far. I still grumble whenever i'm forced to wake up, nothing is going to change that. I think i'm still a night person no matter what. :)

I do suffer from the occasional writers block. I become impatient when things go wrong. I feel absolutely clueless at times. I'm supposed to remain professional but I always get a little too attached. I'm distracted by everything that goes on. I'm sometimes SLIGHTLY more interested in reading the Thought Catalog than completing my work.

But...

I love interacting with people on a daily basis (even if some of them irritate me). I enjoy getting to know the colleagues in my workplace. I love seeing my story coming to life in print. I'm lucky enough to be able to interview our local artistes (soon to be published :P).

I may not get freebies on a daily basis or sleep in till late, but i'm super blessed to have this job. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, just keep swimming... and enjoy, and make the most of your time at the starry place :) there's lotsa magic in store for you ahead!

Steph said...

Hello Anonymous!

You remind me of someone. hmmm. :)

Thanks so much! I hope to reach greater heights here!

Charlton Gomes said...

Woohoo! Nice one, Steph! Keep up the awesome work! :D