Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fear

So, the next chapter of my life begins in a few days. And there is no u-turns, restarts or 'one-more-chance' options.

I'm terrified. Beyond terrified to be exact. I'm constantly questioning and doubting myself.

What if I stumble & fall? Making a fool out of myself in the process. I know it's a learning process, but what if I don't pick myself up?

What if I can't make friends? Turning into that reserved girl constantly wishing she would have said more. Or what if I don't click with anyone there? Would I turn into a loner?

What if it's just a fluke that I got this job? My performance might not meet their expectation. My career in journalism might just be an idea in my head. Something I really want to do, but lacking so much of talent.

What if I lose interest? How do I regain that passion back? I don't want to become those mindless zombies waiting for 5pm to leave the office. Everything in between becomes a routine and it becomes uninteresting.

I have so many 'what if's?' so many doubts. Tons of insecurities. Fear of everything.


There's only one thing to do,
I'll walk by faith.


No comments: