Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Wishlist! ;)

There comes a time in every girl's life where they start being a lil' greedy. ;)

With all the technology going cuckoo around me, you can't blame me for wanting something more. I seem to have have 'love-hate' relationship with things around me. Me loving them, while technology hates me. For real. 

Things on my wishlist..

1) A new phone

I'm just fed up of the nonsense my blackberry puts me through. It's not even worth the effort complaining about the trouble it's been causing me. I think it reached the point where the phone just belongs in the trash (quotes my brother). I'm having such a hard time thinking of other phones besides Blackberry MAINLY cos of the keypad. I'm not even considering other phones.

But, maybe an Apple product might be in the near future. Only after i've started work i guess.
First month's salary going to this.

2) Semi-pro camera

I love pictures taken with DSLR's. However, buying it never crossed my mind because it's too huge to lug around. I'm the kind of girl who usually dumps everything into my bag until it's filled to the brim. Bringing a DSLR wherever i go would be such hassle. 

That is, until semi-pro's came about. Compact DSLR's. What's not to loveeeee? Looking at the pictures my current camera produces, it just looks plain ugly. Hahaha. The lighting & the resolution is horrible! I want to go out, take amazing pictures & blog after that. Which is something i can't really do at the moment?
Second month salary going to this.

3) TRAVEL

I don't need to explain much. I want to go & explore what the world has to offer. I wanna visit famous/historical sites around the world. I want to experience different cultures! And even meet wonderful strangers from around the word while at it. :)

I'm just waiting for the right time (and cash). 
Salary for the rest of my life goes to this.


I'm not being a sixteen year old asking for a brand new Macbook, something i won't even use. I'm just someone who wants something out of her life. 









reality check.

No comments: