Monday, April 16, 2012

Bittersweet week

I can't believe that it's my last week of classes!

So bittersweet. So happy to finally finish up presentations, but incredibly miserable over the fact that i'm going to be done with college life. 4 years passed us by in a blink of an eye! Some people i've met since Sem 1 stayed on, some left for good. It's been a pretty interesting journey. 

I will miss walking in the hallways to classes, greeting people, having random talks with lecturers, falling asleep in class (heh), but mainly i'll miss the whole idea of being a student. 

I've never been the best student. Nor have i been the worst student. But last minute work, procrastination and stress played a huge part of my life. :)

Plus, with all the interviews this week. It's hard not to be so stressed out!

Today's interview. Sony!

Each time i think of OB, i get frustrated. =/ One test i know i definitely screwed up!

After quite a frustrating day, i thought that my day would be made by ordering Grape Vitagen Lychee Agar Tea from Par Tea Time. Been eyeing that even before Lent. But never got the change to try it till today. 

Unfortunately, they changed my grape to orange. :( Still good nonetheless!



:D

Boredness led to trying-to-be-kawainess. 




No comments: