Saturday, March 17, 2012

Confession of a nerdy bookworm!

 You wanna know what makes me happy?

THIS.
IS. 
PURE.
HAPPINESS.

overload of love. ♥

I'm the kind of girl who loves spending time reading compared to any other thing. Although i don't really have the time at the moment, i still dedicate an hour a day to books.


I love fantasy. I love the world you enter when reading a good novel. I feel for every character; the joy & the pain, all the emotions they go through. I laugh at the embarrassing moments and i cry at each moment of sadness.

"You know you've read a good book when you turned the last page and 
it feels a little as you have lost a friend."
Paul Sweeney





Several comics ;) BART SIMPSON FTW!

A random comic my brother wanted to get. 


I'm happy to be a nerdy bookworm. ♥

No comments: