Thursday, January 05, 2012

The REAL world.

It's time like these where i start to dread growing up.


I could always be that girl at 5, without a care in the world. My only concern was about what i was going to eat   and ways to get back at my brother after he bullied me. Oh yes, i still remember him 'accidentally' dropping a screwdriver on my poor feet. Ouch much.


Or i could be that girl at 11. Secretly waiting for a letter from Hogwarts, or Hagrid smashing my door down and explaining that i'm supposed to be in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I'll be praying everyday before i turn eleven, for some miracle to happen. Although my wish was a little far-fetched, a small part of me wanted it to be real. :) I'd rather study Potions over Science any day!

Even the whole high school period. Those were the glory days. :D Too many good memories throughout the years. We came out with genius plans to escape doing our homework.


I was digressing.

I rather be young and naive now. Not fixing my resume and googling for the best jobs in Selangor. I'm pretty adamant about staying here to work. I'm in no rush to go all the way to Genting or even Singapore just yet.

Work and Travel USA? 2nd option though. :)

One more semester to go till i actually head into the working world. I can/cannot wait.

*contemplates*

No comments: