Thursday, December 22, 2011

food, food & more food!


My holidays have been going by way too fast!

I've been to Malacca.
Pictures taken by Tracy




SLUUURRRPPPS. i wants nows. 

Aftermath



Egg Ice Cream ;)





<3 my college mates!

thousand layer cake @ nadeja cafe. A MUST HAVE! ♥


SATAY CELUP! noms.


And then it was dinner at Wong Poh. With my favourite bunch of people.
Pictures by Jo-Ann






Yummy Butter Crabs!

:D :D :D


Then there has been dinners, movies, CS sessions and christmas shopping with the girls!

I'm quite bummed about the fact that i still cannot find the perfect wallet and sling bag. :/ It's like the more i search for it, the more it tries to run away from me. Shoes are also a major problem.

I think i'm  finally giving up on finding all these items. I'll find the perfect ones. One fine day.. D:


No comments: