Monday, December 05, 2011

First paper down, 3 more to go!


Studying oh studying.


There's no joy that comes out of this.  Instead, i just feel bored most of the time. Bored beyond belief. :'( I'm just counting down the days till i'm done with everything.

I'm even planning a list of things 'To-Do' after finals! My mind is waaaaaaaay too distracted. Heh.


On another note, i called my Art lecturer up after my paper today, just to confirm my full coursework marks.

Mr Bad: "Stephanie ahh, *list down coursework marks one by one* You scored really high for your studio work, but your mid-term actually pulled your marks down. But don't worry, work hard! You can do it, don't give up okay? You can score A- worst comes to worst. Okay?"

I found this pretty hilarious. I called him about an hour AFTER finishing my Art paper & he's telling me not to give up! He must be too confused about the time. Heh.

Time to work my brains for the next three papers!


Faith is a living and unshakable confidence. 
a belief in God so assured that a man would die a thousand deaths for its sake.
 -- Martin Luther



No comments: