Thursday, September 29, 2011

Goodbye teens :)


Being 20 feels like any other day. My teens are long gone, and a new chapter begins. 

I was spending my day in a foul mood because my plans were being cancelled one after another. And things kept disrupting my mood.

Some people just know how to push the triggers eh?



Our message to each other ;)

Cake from the family :))
The day ended with lovely wishes from some loved ones and dinner with the family. I'm still feeling so stuffed from the food PLUS the yummy chocolate cake. Come to think of it, my family has been buying chocolate cakes for me since i was a little girl. They never forgot :')

Time to sleep! As usual, 8am class to ruin my day again! ;P


Thank you Lord, for everything
Give me the strength to go on and remove all negative thoughts/influences in my life. 
Amen :)

No comments: