Saturday, April 02, 2011

Chic Pop Street Market 7 ;)

A happy day indeed.

I'm back with a clothes, books, accessories and a huge hole in my wallet. But i'm satisfied! Despite the fact that it was a hot day with tons of people invading my personal space.


Just a small part of the whole bazaar. :)

We girls decided to go early to get goody bags. Failed big time. We went there, saw the long line and just gave up.

I think if we actually stayed, we would have gotten some really good stuffs. I did line up later on. Shannon and Joan dragged me in. We got a shampoo and the Liese hair colour mascot keychain. Hahaha.

The lollipop was a gift from one of the booths at the bazaar. :)
It came in a nicer wrapping. But my mum unwrapped it too fast. =__="

I felt like i was in a treasure trove. I keep finding little treasures in every corner. Of course, the good ones will appear when you hunt for it.

And i mean hunt. We rummaged through most of the bargain corners, digging through piles of clothes. Even to extent of squatting on the floor. It was worth every bit. Only downside was that it was HOT and we were squashed up.

I liked the fact that we saw loads of fashionable people around. And we met really nice people at the booths. :) We got out picture taken by Nurul. She said she'll upload the picture on her blog. :D

Met bloggers. Like her. I bought a super cute skort from her! Just that i cannot remember her name. Argghhh. She was super friendly and her sister helped me find cute accessories with hearts. Bought it at a bargain! :D:D:D


Happy faces. :)

That might looks like a very few items to y'll. But believe me, we stuffed our bags full. So full that it was tough walking around and trying clothes on in other booths.


:D

Super cute button-like ring. Next to my all time favourite ring from Penang.

Don't go. "Hearts again??" Hahaha.
Too cantik too pass up. :D

Books for RM5. I needed new books to read anyways. :)

My stack of baju's. :D

I may have spent a lot. But it's better than spending this much for just two items. :) So i'm super happy now.

No comments: