Sunday, January 09, 2011

After the hurricane, comes a rainbow.



I'm still getting used to my BB. I can't seem to work the bluetooth functions out & i'm lazy to get the cable to start transferring pictures.

Speaking of BB. Some people really are plain jerks. All i did was add you, and you started to judge me? Geez. I thought you were better than that. I thought wrong.

I've cleared my closet. Not like it's any better, but it looks better compared to my clothes being thrown all over the place. ;) I hope it stays that way until my next holiday because..

mine's over. :( I'm dreading to head back to coll. Especially during the days where i have 8am classes. Come to think of it, i didn't really accomplish what i planned to do during the holidays. But.. i did get to catch up on my sleep. ;)

On the bright side, Cadbury named chocolates after me.
Heh. You 06 fellas. You made me famous.

HAHAHA.


No comments: