Friday, November 26, 2010

I smell freedom. ;D


Exams are over! It feels so great completing another semester. After writing that last line during the HR paper, i felt a huge weight lifted off. ;P But it didn't actually hit me that i was done until i was walking to the Sticky Sweet shop later on.

Next week is going to be filled with being glued to my laptop, watching all my series, reading ALL the Harry Potter books and catching up on my sleep. Got loads of sleep debts. :D

After our last paper we were off to OU.

We managed to spent our time there just walking and entering every single shop we deemed interesting. More like, whichever had the cheapest items. ;)

I nearly did something to my hair. Something that would last up to 6 months. But after looking at the end product. I decided not. It's not that drastic.

Just that strings would be sticking out from my head.

like this. hippie look ;)


Shannon! This picture is for you. :D Cos i'm red. Plus the chair. :)

We ended up in New York New York Deli after looking through the directory. I hate choosing places to eat. I'm so indecisive. Lol. We girls took too much to eat.


Our drinks. Mmhhmm. Chocolate is YUM :D



Food that we could not finish. GAAAH. My tummy still hasn't digested all the food. Hahaha.
We're such pigs ;)

Despite that, we still could NOT resist eating dessert. Hahaha.

Soy Ice Cream.

It's pretty nice. It didn't taste like plasticine. ;P We spotted some'thing' that made us want to go back to Celeb Fitness in OU. Heh. Plus, the place looks bigger. And they had the two way mirrors! We saw people dancing. So cool.

Tuan Tynn and I diagnosed ourself with AWS. ;)

It's not a bad thing. Hahaha. It's just that everything goes back to that one topic. Whole journey home. We laughed and laughed and came up with even more ridiculous ideas.

We're so fun :)

I'm going to have to wake up in a few hours time. Camp for the weekend. A great start to my holidays!

:)

No comments: