Monday, November 29, 2010

The bright and morning star.


Praise the Lord for another great weekend :)

After finishing my last paper, rejoicing and spending the rest of the day in Pyramid. I finally got some sleep and it was off to camp early in the morning.

I was so deprived of sleep.

One minute i was waiting in church for the vans to arrive. Next thing i knew, i was in the van driving back to SIC. Time flies :( The only scary thing about the whole journey was the ride there and back. The driver was speeding! =/ Plus, the roads to Genting aren't straight.

It was so relaxing. For once, i didn't have to worry about rushing. Nada. So relaxing to the point where i kept getting sleepy. Hahaha.

Camp was just so peaceful. :)

Fr. Danny was hilarious & the talks were great. Even the mass felt so different and nice. For some reason, everything felt much more spiritual and new at the camp. I miss it all already.

It felt so nice just sitting and talking to people until wee hours of the morning. Bonding while watching stupid pranks and serenading in the night. ;) Hahaha. And with Alan there, it usually
ends up with ghost stories in the night. Gosh. Now i'm afraid of Pyramid's toilet. Thanks. :(

I also met inspiring people there. One thing is for sure, i'll never forget the whole experience and what i've learnt. :)


I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am.
I am yours.
I am your




No comments: