Sunday, October 17, 2010

beautiful disaster.



I guess something this beautiful deserves a mention. :)

It's also strange how you can build something up so quickly, only to watch it crumble equally as fast. But for this time, i'm not going to look back and dwell on it. Some things are just not meant to be. You in particular.

Ahh. That's the messy thing about friendship. You can't exactly fix the other person's flaws. You can do your best, but you can't rewind what has happened.

Some part of me wished we never moved from just being ex-classmates. I never saw you again and we'll just be some distant memory of my past. But, like you said. It was fate.

It was fun while it lasted. I'm not denying that i loved every minute (well almost) of it. Bittersweet in many ways. It had it's run. It's over now.

True, i did feel like my heart was going to shatter. But, the tears didn't come. :) I really am stronger than i expected. Plus, things couldn't go far.

I couldn't give you what you needed.

It's not that i am being indecisive. I just happen to have a good conscience. So sue me. ;) I'll always care, no matter what happens. I can't stop being that person who gives more. I should learn from you - pure control over emotions.


It's all in God's plan.

I know now. Everything has it's reasons.


i'll look back.
and smile.

No comments: