Monday, October 18, 2010

That's the way it is.

Simply because a picture is worth a thousand words.

I've finally taken the liberty of transferring files out and in my handphone. My song list has been the same since..i can't recall myself!


my first saman on my birthday. :) But i didn't pay cos i wasn't at wrong. At least according to what is ticked behind the paper. Heh. What they don't know won't kill them. :)


Selva. :D helping me out while i was studying for law i believe. By sitting on it.

I seriously want want want want want this top. :) I don't normally take pictures of my vainself in the dressing room. But this was one of the exceptions cos i really wanted it. If you know where to find it, surprise me. *hintTUANTYNNhint*

noob.

Robert Lee's steamboat restaurant. YUM. :D

Another exception. I liked the colours this time. Ignore the face.

Accidently stumbled on this while looking for the Cow's present. Haha. It didn't seem so cute while it was sitting on the shelves. Looks better hanging on your car. I couldn't stop playing with the arms while we were stuck heading back from Pyramid.

Wonger posing on his bed. :D

Cow having the time of his life in the room. His itchy fingers kept touching the buttons, moving the bed up and down. Adjusting the head rest, moving the bed up the in middle. His curiousity was so bad that he even went to play with the neighbouring bed when he moved to another room. Until the cleaner came over. Haha. Small kid. :D

:)
Mmhmm. Nuggets never tasted so nice after all that hospital food huh?

No comments: