Sunday, July 04, 2010

You are the thunder.


Make-up and an incredibly experienced photographer can do wonders senyum

Working during the weekend surrounded by gorgeous ladies should have demotivated me. But it was pretty fun :) It's amazing what Clinique experts can do. Heh.

I only tried helping out with promoting for awhile and i got a whole bunch of rude people. Seriously, people are just getting worst by the minute. It's gonna waste my time & energy thinking about it.

Today was the worst. Running up & down Pavillion. Literally searching all over for towels. Then going all the way up to the 6th floor again to find envelopes. Then walking in the rain to 7 Eleven, Lot 10 and finally the Giant that's located deeeeeep inside Sungei Wang.

Exhausted.



I wanted to take a decent picture of me with make-up. But it just looks like i have a large head. Haha. peace

No comments: