Friday, July 02, 2010

Blaaaaaax :)


I hate goodbyes. :(

I hate people leaving and going off to a faraway land. Australia IS far.
It's like a black hole slowly dragging everybody into it. :(:(:(:(

Really. Time is passing by so fast. Soon enough, it will be the end of the year already. Soon enough, i'll be graduating. I don't want to think about it.

It's never going to be my turn for farewells. But yeah, i'll look on the bright side of things.
*thegrassisnotgreenerontheothersidethegrassisnotgreenerontheotherside*


Yeaaaaaah. I'll keep telling myself that.

If you happen to read this Marc :)

Hope you're having a great time in Australia. It's going to take me awhile to get used to not having you around. NO MARC. :( I kept saying that the whole of yesterday. But at least you'll be coming back at the end of the year. And not ditching me like how Joshua did. Pfft.

No sappy emotional stuffs this time.

Take care. :)

No comments: