Saturday, July 17, 2010

My first.

There's a first for everyrhing in life.

*quotes Ellyse*
Welcome to Adulthood!

I just never expected to experience the first step into adulthood so fast. But seriously, Thank God nothing else happened. :)


Behold.

The number one reason why female drivers should NOT be allowed to drive in this universe. (In this particular situation i'm not referring to myself) We should all have our own drivers each. Or else you'll have bimbo's going around driving without looking out on the road.

Thank you.

To cut the story short. I was going straight when this lady made a u-turn without watching the road. I braked immediately but i still crashed into the side of her car. It was the scariest thing ever. Thousands of things were running through my mind and i was almost in tears.

You know they say that in near death experiences, life flashes before your eyes? It didn't.

I almost lost it. But i had to calmly pull myself together. Get the lady's name card who refuse to own up to her mistake. Got back in my car, compose myself and drove all the way to SS15 to make a police report. Geez. I tell you. They work pretty fast for sure. *rolls eyes*

I just hope everything settles fast. My poor car.

Also, thanks to all who asked me if everything was alright. I'm fine. Except for a dented car and a brusied knee which still hurts till today.



And Thank God once again. The only reason why i am still here. Living, breathing and writing this post is all because of him.

No comments: