Thursday, July 15, 2010

Round the clock.

One more week till i am done with Internship. Can't wait for that one week break :)
I belum habis my report. =____="

Loong and YY has been trying to get me to take leave today. To join them in Malacca, go there to 'rehabilitate' *cough*. Hahaha. I took MC alright. But not to join them. Sorry. :(

If this was an alternate universe, i would be happily skipping work and joining them for everything. But back to reality. I was sneezing and just slept on the couch the whole day. :(


A very big thank you to all who did try to cheer me up yesterday. :)

Isabelle: I'll whack whoever made you depressed.

:):):):):)

And.. Thanks for coming online and talking to me eventhough you didn't have much time. I knew i could tell you. Plus, you did make an effort. So i'm grateful for that. :)





you peeps made me smile :)

No comments: