Thursday, August 23, 2012

Overly attached friend.

Instead of being the Overly Attached Girlfriend, 

*points below*

OAG - Laina Morris
I believe that i'm an Overly Attached Friend.

I may not display the same characteristics of an OAG, but i'm somewhat there.

For some reason, i become incredibly attached to people even after knowing them for a short amount of time. And sometimes, it's rare for me to find someone i can instantly click with. To find someone i have no qualms with, conversation constantly flowing & even when it's silent, it's the kind of silence that reassuring. It's rare that i find the bond often.

I guess i'll just turn into an overly concerned friend, one who would go out of the way sometimes, one who remembers what you like/dislike. I bet there's a few other qualities but it's refusing to come to my mind right now.

I'm just weird.

And this is a random post to express my thoughts about myself.



















No comments: