Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sleepless nights


The past week was literally a never ending nightmare. First time ever in all 4 years of my college life. 

No matter how much we've done to complete our group assignment, tons of last minute things will pop up. And even despite spending ages editing it, it still boils down to the same problem. The worst part is to find out about major problems on that day itself. Gosh.

I now know the true meaning to sleepless nights. We'll attend classes, spend our whole day together in different Starbucks to complete our assignments, come home and stare at the computer screen till 2 or 3am. And repeat the cycle again.

I couldn't take it last night, after coming home i crashed for two hours.
Before editing till 5am. And today, rushed for 2 presentations. It was just insane.

Thank God for the strength. I now need to crash before reality hits me again. I am in denial now. It feels as though a huge weight has been lifted of my chest. As though i am completely done with work. (trying to ignore the fact that 2 more assignments are due next week)


reality bites. ouch.

1 comment:

Syun said...

I understand how you feel..I am going through the same thing too!