Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Planetshakers live in Malaysia!


I'm the kind of person who dislike going for concerts. I don't see a need for it, especially if we're all squashed up. I still remember going for All American Rejects, we sat behind comfortably. I didn't care about being close to the stage, i wanted to enjoy it. :D

But who could resist Planetshakers? :) 






Despite starting incredibly late (doors were supposed to open at 3.30 but we only went in around 4.30), it was a good day! We managed to grab seats right in front and we filled up the whole row.

Just before the concert, i sat at home and listened to all their songs. Just to make sure i know every single song played at their concert. Great idea :)

I'm in love with so many new songs right now. Truly inspired. :) Praise God! ♥


No comments: