Monday, November 21, 2011

Fantasy.


This is so true. 

It takes you to another world, takes you on a journey. 
For me at least. I love reading & i can't get enough of it. 

In the midst of all the assignments, classes and socializing(which i swear has gone down to a minimal level), i keep wishing for someone to whisk me away to paradise. I want to just sit on the beach & read books all day. Nothing else, just peace and quiet.

I'm just tired of people talking to me and telling me the same thing.
"Stephanie, don't you have time for anything else? You're always working on your assignments! Give yourself a break. "

Oh dearies, if only i could just drop everything and relax. If such option was even remotely available.



I'll be the happiest girl ALIVE...

Unfortunately, such option isn't available. I'll stick to reading books. ;)



No comments: