Sunday, August 14, 2011

Not lucky, Blessed.


3 weeks of holidays well spent. ;)

I'm glad i didn't work. I had more time to relax. I still had a lot of things to settle, no doubt about that. =/

On Friday, a bunch of us went for paintball. It was almost like having activities in high school. Till today, i'm happy to say that no one has really changed. I'm glad that even after not speaking or meeting each other for ages, we can still go back to the 'kids' we once were. I like how things never change.


But the downside to the whole thing was, my injured arm. Who knew that using the gun *points above* would have caused me to sprain my arm? I can keep googling the symptoms because i am still unsure of the exact cause but i'm pretty sure it's something to do with the muscle. I think. :/ It's been hurting for almost 3 days right now.

Let's hope the new ointment that mum got me works.


Also, classes begin tomorrow. I'm praying that the next semester will be nice to me.
I want more A's ;)




No comments: