Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sway to the Rhythm



Studying has been going fine.. I guess? =/

Finally caught Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon.

Frankly, i'm not that big of a fan. But the movie proved me wrong. It was a bit too long for my liking. My legs were dying by the end of my movie. Nevertheless, I love Bumblebee. :)


And these guys of course. ;)

Farina may have opted for the Autobots. But prefer boys over toys anytime. ;)

Then after that, it was time to catch the Magical Musicals.



Thank you again Avante for the free tickets! :)

My first duty there: Jaga Booth! Haha. It was quite funny that i can fall back into being an 'intern' in a blink of an eye. How i've missed being in an office and handling roadshows.


The stage :)
I'm glad we got the sit in the Red Zone in the end :)

we all wore black flats with ribbons. what a coincidence.

The dear girls with me on that night.

The homeless people in the beginning. I tak faham till now. =S




I love the lights. :)

Jai-Ho!

Fire breathers! SO COOL. Seriously.


Glee's version of 'Umbrella' & 'Singing in the Rain'.

The final song where they got us on our feet. :)

I really enjoyed the Musical. I've been trying to get tickets for some time, but never really getting around to it. So yes, watching it made my day/month. :)

I enjoyed every minute of it. The cast was really talented, no doubt about that. And i loved the array of costumes. It was a good night, good music, spent with a whole area filled with some of the most amazing people. I'm glad i got to see most of you all that night. ♥

No comments: