Tuesday, April 19, 2011

One in a million. ;)




Thank you Nuffnang! ;) I had to post a creepy story about my own personal 'stalker-ish' experience. Unfortunately, i seem to have one. =/


I loved the whole psychological aspect of the movie. I've always been interested in learning about mental illnesses, which is why i wanted to take up Psychology but my request got declined. *grumbles* I remember reading the chapters on mental illnesses and i wanted to know more. :D

Besides the obvious gorgeous girls and drool-worthy guys in the movie, it had an interesting storyline. Who knew having a roommate could be so life threatening? Hahaha. I love the whole idea of going off to college, staying on campus and meeting random people in coffee shops. Or maybe that seems better in my head.

But yeah. Cool movie. Two thumbs up. ;)

Drummer boy got my heart. ♥

No comments: