Friday, December 17, 2010

We're gonna lose our minds tonight.


Since it's pretty impossible for me to get that, *refers to the picture in the post below*.

...i'll settle for this. ;)


Retail therapy does wonders.

It's been a crazy past few days. I spent my days in a rush, keeping me distracted. Which should be good. It's been practice after practice after practice for nativity. I'll sleep in, spend my day doing chores, occasionally going to the gym, the off to church and i'll be home at about 12 earliest? It's been hectic.

Despite everything that went wrong, we managed to pull it off with God's grace. SIC's Advent party. A night to remember indeed. :) I ended up with aches. Then a terrible headache that refused to go away. It got so bad that i had to look for Panadol. Luckily Daphney found some for me.

God is good! :)

Today, Sungei Wang was our destination!

We spent our day there. Shopping and getting distracted by super cheap items all around. Girls will be girls. ;)

I'm happy. :D


No comments: