Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Vote for me. ;)


Honestly, i feel bad that i am spamming everyone's wall. But that's the only way i can get votes. :)

Here's the deal.

Dentyne Confidance is organizing a contest. Kick-off your 2011 Resolution with Dentyne. ;)

I got an invitation from Faizal, asking me to vote for him. So i thought, what is there to lose? I simply clicked on it.

Seeing the prizes up for grabs was way worth the trouble. ;) Since i chose to spend less money in the next year, they would actually give me RM4000 to pay off any of my debts. ANY. Woah. I definitely needed this. Not that i'm drowning in debts, i'm not a big spender who bites more than i can chew off.

But truth be told, it would really help. Ptptn loan is the one thing that's bugging me though. Knowing that even after i graduate, i'll have to slowly pay them back. Salary by salary.

No harm in trying my luck now. ;)

I apologise now. For spamming your wall and home page. But don't worry. You can vote once. So this will be the one and only time. I know how annoying it gets. :)

I've been diligently clicking on each profile and sending them a 'post' which allows them to vote for me by clicking on it. I'm going through my 1000 facebook friends now and i can tell you, it's taking forever. Plus, out of all those, not everyone would actually do me a favour and vote for me.

But i'll take what i have. Thank you! :)


p.s. i'm still at the "J's". It's never ending. =_____="

No comments: