Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Brighter than the moon.


It's already November. Soon enough, it will be my finals. :(

It's also the end of Sunday School.

:(

It's not going to be the same. I still remember my first ever class in 2008 like it was yesterday. I still see some of the kiddo's around church but it's not the same.

yeah. i'm pretty much emotional when it comes to things like this. i don't like change. never did.

Class party equals last class of the year.

sparkling juice, ribena, cakes, brownies, nuggets, kfc, pizza.
yums :)


vernon. student aku :)

Kimberly :)


Eric. Penguin from Aussie yeah? :)






I'm going to miss walking into class, finding the class in total chaos. Cracking my head thinking of games, but the kids have other things on their mind. Taking them for a tour around the church (I'll forever remember "Stephanie" the dog. Thanks kiddos). Handling class alone and getting more than i bargained for. Teaching them something good and them only remembering the use of the middle finger. ;)

I'll miss you people. :)

No comments: