Thursday, September 30, 2010

NINEteen :)

Blogger is purposely acting up the moment i decide to blog.

I'm finally 19 now. :) Another year passed me by just like that.

I sincerely thank everyone for their wishes, sms, calls and lovely cards written, even coming all the way from US.

I had a great day, despite the fact that i had a horrible test that day. With God's grace, i hope i can pass with flying colours. I also had my first saman. Memorable indeed! Hahaha. I went to MPSJ to settle it because it wasn't even my fault. ;)

Then later in the evening, my wonderful friends came to take me out to Logenhaus to eat. :)

WE DIDN'T TAKE A GROUP PICTURE! =_______="

Hahaha. Thank you for a good night out. And thanks to the rest who suprised us at A&W. I really am oblivious to the rest of the world at times. I need to focus on my surroundings more. Then i can notice people standing through the glass door. ;D

Today, i am finally free from all my exams. Bleh. It's horrid. :(

yums :)

missing Saiyung ♥

ended my day with dinner in Pasta Zamai.

Today, i am a very happy girl.

No comments: