Friday, August 06, 2010

Broken lights on the freeway.

I'm really beginning to hate sequels. I've watched Pulse the first time and i thought it was pretty okay. It really WAS okay. Now i'm watching the sequel and it seems pretty dumb. Ahh. I was so looking forward for this.

Expectations. Pfft. Never fails to let you down.

I've already been in College for four days. Still haven't adjusted to being back yet. I don't want to start studying yet. Though i know i have to.

Classes are pretty alright. New faces, same friends. It's a different environment all together after being with MYC. Can't say i am totally loving it, but i'll survive.

I'm just missing/going to miss many people.

:(



shattered pieces.
memories scattered all around.
they say time will heal.
i'm still waiting for that day to come.

No comments: