Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Clinique Star Tour Experience. ;)


If you guys know me well, i'm not the type who has the time to wake up early in the morning and put tons of products on my face to look pretty. Haha.

The most i'll put is eyeliner. Or lip gloss. Lip gloss are prettyyyy. :)

Okay. I'll have to learn how to put make-up on before i go into the working world. =/ I have a few years more to learn. No worries.

Clinique Star Tour! :)


Our before picture. Hahaha. :D


Thanks to Pat who gave us this awesome opportunity. :)

The end product of the whole experience. We got skin consultation, free makeover (I had an awesome make-up artist. She was super nice to me :) Thanks Ann!), Hair styled by my Brother's friend and a photoshoot. I hated the photoshoot. He kept asking me to pose in unnatural poses. Or maybe it's just me. I can't pose for a camera.

I hated all my shots. But i had to choose one. Fyi, it's photoshopped. Haha.

I know. It doesn't look like me :)

Our meal for that day. Hahaha. We couldn't even finish it. We were too busy camwhoring. :)

I'll spare you all from the SS pictures.





Heehee. This is just a few out of the 200 PLUS pictures we took. :)


On Clinique Star Tour website.

It's an awesome experience! :) Visit http://www.cliniquestartour.com.my/!

No comments: