Saturday, July 24, 2010

Graduated from MYC!

I did it :)

I proved to my mummy and myself that i could survive 2 and a half months at work. I'm going to relish in that. After previous work experiences for like.. 12 days? (makes me sound so pathetic)

I'm a proud MYC! Graduate. :)

Jason did ask me. What are the top 3 things i've learnt while working here? When the asked the previous interns, i had all the answers planned in my head. I knew that when it was my time to make that speech, i would know EXACTLY what to say.

Was i wrong. I paused, stuttered and mumbled my way through. Not the best way to end things, but i was happy. Hahaha. Now thinking about it again. I learnt to be open, to accept everything that was given from me with a postive attidude. To ask. And communication skills.

I've learnt so much. In some way or another. No matter how small.

At the end of the day? No regrets :)

I've managed to do so many things i wouldn't have done anywhere else. I'm going to miss it! I'm going to miss the office.

The office is so happy and alive! :D Of course, even hyper when *ahheeemmm* is not around. :D

I managed to go for a photoshoot on my second last day there. It was pretty fun! Despite the fact that it was hot and the sudden rain. It's would be pretty fun to do a photoshoot one day. The park opposite Amcorp Mall is a nice place for a photoshoot. Colourful clothes and candies. Yum :D

I'm still waiting for you Serene. ;)

With our model. ;)

alison. :)


Then it's back to office. :)

SUPER CUTE PICTAH. :D

And on my last day, i managed to go around and take pictures with a few of them. The rest were not around in the office. :(

Ian Hon. New intern. All the best yo! ;D

My lovely Kiwi.

Rachel. Thanks so much for everything!

Another new intern. Jade :)

Fikri! My *coughhh* slave. Carry on Huggies! Hahaha.

Christine. Silly person in the background.

Siang Way. Zohan. HAHAHAHA. You crack me up.

Serene. :D The last one to leave. lol.

Faisal. Terrible liar. Lol. I'm not picking up calls from random people!

AWESOMETARD. Yeah. You love us calling you that. ;)

I didn't manage to take pictures with everyone there. But do know, every single one of you will be missed dearly!

I'm gonna have post-MYC syndrome after this. :(

2 comments:

FeeQ said...

I wonder why I don't have photos with MyC! staff when I finish intern... Hmmm.. ~ la la

Steph said...

Lol. I wonder why. ;P

Anyways, you keep coming back. So got plenty of chances to take pictures with them!