Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lighting don't strike the same place twice.

I have tons of things running through my head now. Gosh. This just makes me want to have a getaway from everything over here. And i MEAN everything. Maybe a break would do me good. It would keep me from imagining the worst and a whole load more.

Dreams aren't real. I don't know why i keep having such vivid ones.


Okay fine. I've learnt to accept that things have changed. I feel alone enough most of the time but i guess that's how things goes. You don't have to ask me along but acknowledgement will suffice. Like the saying goes, people come, people go. I just got to learnt to accept that people will find plenty of others who isn't as dull as i am.


On a brighter note.
I got to spend time with a whole load of people who made my day much better. Minus the part towards the end. The naseous feeling which lasted till i got home. I lasted till the bathroom. HAHAHA. :D

Oh. Happy early birthday Shereena! :)





You guys iz awesome. Pictures on facebook. :)

No comments: