Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hello, i love you. Can you tell me your name?

Woah. Saturday is here already. :)

I had no time to update anything during the week. Plus, when i get home from work, i REALLY don't want to face the computer again. I don't know how people can spend so long staring at the screen. Once it reaches 5 hours, my brain starts to shut down. For real.


Plus, it's cool being part of the VIP's for events. Me likey!

It was an interesting first week. I'm just getting accustomed to my work. I tell you, sitting hunched over your laptop typing away for the whole day isn't exactly my cup of tea. But i'm learning and gaining something from all this at the end of the day. :)

Plus, i've learnt things the hard way.

Like never parking opposite Jaya One on a tuesday night or else you'll end up stuck until 11pm. Dying to go home. Frustrated at everything. And wishing some kind soul would have told me.

And sometimes, listening to your heart is truly the best solution to things. So long. :)

To commemorate the ending of my first week, i had to go out!

Finally Willie is back from US after such a long time. :) Yealah. Second person, quite proud okay. Hehe. And thank you for being a gentleman :D

Watched Nightmare on Elm Street.

*Jo-ann. I'm sure you're sighing in relief. ;P



It wasn't that scary to me. I didn't laugh at the parts people laughed at nor did i scream at the parts they screamed at. I still didn't understand the ending. Haha. Anybody knows?

I thought Kellan Lutz was the main character. I keep seeing his name being associated with the show. Big deal. Pssh.

He just appeared in the beginning. But Thomas Dekker was the eye-candy. To make up for the show not being that great.

:)
Tuan Tynn! This is specially for you. Remember how you hate the sound my nails made when they scratch against anything? You should hear the sound Freddy's knive-fingers make when he scratches anything, especially the chalk board. See, i thought of you. :)

I've gotten so used to you being there that it hurts when you're not.

No comments: