Wednesday, August 19, 2009

One of those days.



It's unfair how people are taken away from us in just a blink of an eye.

Just yesterday i went to help in school. Just yesterday i've heard news that she's contracted H1N1. And now?

School was dismissed at 10 today. She just passed away. Just yesterday i heard news about her and today, she's gone from school?

Yeah. I don't really know her. She's just some teacher i saw on and off when i went to school. Rest in peace Cik Chai. :(

And today is my Grandfather's one month anniversary. :(

I still miss him so badly. I expect to see him lying in his room each time i come home. I think of buying him his favourite food each time i go out.

Sighs. It's just one of those days when it really gets you down. But i know that God is taking care of him now. He's in a better place. :)

No comments: