Sunday, January 25, 2009

Spinning my world around.

Just came back from my two day trip. :)


The place is lovely! Plus, its just a 10 minutes walk from Mines Shopping Fair. I'll upload the pictures up later. Too many of them with my faces in it. Must filter. *cough*

Anyways.

This is the best pic. Latest one your eyes closed laa kawan. Can't find the rest.

Low En Lin. Now you must be in New Zealand already. I miss you laa! New Zealand is like so freaking far away. :( I'll be waiting for your email kay? Stay my mouse. :)

Last friday i had two farewells to go to. Sighs. I despise it. First went for lunch at Uncle Lim's in the afternoon with En Lin and the rest. Then after some last minute plannin, we planned to meet up again at night.

But, before that i had to go for Catherine's one at Manhattan's. Eat so much that day weii. The usual talking laughing and all. I hope you had fun one last time with us before you went Australia babe.

Can't find a new one. I look horrible. :(

Then i joined the guys back to watch Recording which was an exact version of Quarantined, just in Spanish. Haha. But watching with these people is never a dull time. Yew Wei kept screaming next to me. Loong was the best laa.

Stephanie. This horror movie ah? En Lin told me it was about ponies and lalala..

HAHAHAHA.

Damn funny. Poor guy. We all sat in the couple seats behind. Quite comfy laa. Guys as usual had their own silly stuffs to do. I think we were pretty noisy. I think i NEVER fail to be a part of a disruptive group. I rock weii. :)

Fyi. The zombies seriously reminded me of L4D. Boomer is the fat lady in the beginning. And witch is the last one. Loong as Tanker. LOL. :D

you know you'll miss us. :)

AND..


Happy Chinese New Year people!!

No comments: