Thursday, January 29, 2009

scream tragedy.

your superwoman.


I feel so torn between things right now. I have things to complete but i just can't find the thing to complete it. Assignments, you ARE killing me. :(


I went ou with Caren and Noreen today. I had a great time. You guys rock laa. And later on i went to ashley's house to try and complete the dance. We are a quarter there. :)



You know what, i've never thought of myself as being a truly emotional person. One who gets worked up over little things, get sad over guys. I don't feel that way.

But, while looking through my old post.

I found all pretty emotional. I am always complaining about something, missing someone, regretting something, wishing for something.

I think i've grown from all that. Can't believe how childish i was. Still, forgive me if i get emotional sometimes.

You just can't help it. There's so many things i wish never happened and a trillion other i wish did. Some people just bring out the worst in you.


"i'll take the best of your moods and make them a better you"

No comments: