Friday, February 03, 2012

0 points to Society.


So, cruel society strikes again.

Society never fails to build you into a totally insecure human being. It picks you up carefully, chew you into little bits & spit you out. Without remorse.

Every single time, i'll hear that i'm not good enough. I'm not living up to expectations. I'm not thin enough. I'm not smart enough. I'm not this. I'm not that. Even though it's said to me in those exact words, i get the 'hidden' messages.

Society comes in the form of scheming 'friends', old grumpy ladies, the-guy-who-works-on-your-resume & mostly from the most unexpected people.


Why does everyone waste so much time telling people about what they CAN'T do? Instead of focusing on encouraging others.

Truth be told. I've kinda given up on everything. I'm done listening.

It's getting so frustrating. =/


No comments: