Saturday, May 28, 2011

Banana Leaf FTW ;)


First week of classes have already passed me by in blink of an eye. Only 7 weeks this semester. I'm still stuck in the holiday mood. Two weeks is really too short.

Today, i finally ate Banana Leaf after so long! If i'm right, the last time i ate it was when i was a kid. I use to love eating it. :)


Kanna's Curry House. Mmhhmm :)

It's quite an experience. Who knew that eating Indian food was such a process. I didn't know what to order.

I guess i just found out what Rasam is today. Thank you Isabelle for bugging me all this while for not knowing what Rasam is, or that i could just drink it like it's some beverage. I just ate it with my rice. The veggies tasted so nice today. :)

I'm definitely going to eat it more often. Don't worry. I won't be DEPRIVED of the Indian experience. ;) Hahaha.


We also had to go search for a bouquet for Adeline from her beloved sister all the way from UK(another reason why i'm superbly broke). Since Jaya One was within vicinity, we headed to the florist over there.
.
The only thing i did was choosing the roses. Everything else was left to the florist and she came up with such a beautiful bouquet.
Such pretty colours. ♥
'


Another good day spent. :)


No comments: