Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Here we go again.

Let's smile for the world.

My head is spinning right now.

Everything seems to be going off track. I'm getting confused.

Even in class, i'm beginning to interpret things wrongly. I'm thinking so much that i'm actually over thinking and something so simple can get blown up. It's so frustrating i tell you.

I wish people would cooperate for ONCE.


On another note. I wish i didn't let my guard down so easily. Usually, sugarcoated words do not affect me. In fact, they piss me off at times. I have this perception that guys are just fooling around when they say those.

Yet, i let those words affect me. It affected me to the point where my mind started playing tricks on me. Next time, i'll know better.

I feel like it's all a big joke. Pffft.

I'll be fine. Being too emotionally attached is one of my flaws. :)


No comments: