Saturday, January 15, 2011

Curls. Red.


I personally think redheads ARE sexy. ;) Look at Kayla from ANTM.

Well, i wanted to dye my hair red. AGAIN. This time with the colour actually coming out nicely! The previous time i tried, i looked the same. But my hopes got crushed after hearing that it would take RM200 plus for my hair.

All thanks to Hyma, who wanted to have a red streak in her hair.


I decided to let her cut my hair instead. :)

I cringed watching her chop off my hair. Not snip bits off you know, A WHOLE LOT.


Trust me. This was just a little :(

Then i got a little massage :) and she washed my hair. After that, she massaged some serum on my head.

And the results...


Hahaha. So not used to the curls :)





I had a great day out. :) Thank you gorgeous! We need to spend more time together. :)

No comments: