Saturday, December 04, 2010

Sunday Mornings :)


Home sweet home. :) Everything is slightly aching right now. Gotta rest my poor legs. Hahaha :)

I've just been going out the past few days. Spending quality time with people i have NOT seen in ages. ;) Soon enough, everyone will be busy once again.

We watch Unstoppable. I honestly didn't know what the show was about and wasn't remotely interested in watching it. I'm not a big fan of those action shows and the only plus side was CHRIS PINE ♥.

We're such girls. :) Watching the show because of the actors. We'll never change. ;) And 5 years, 10 years down the road.. Shereena and I will keep talking about hot guys while you drive us around Ferns. Yay us!

But despite not being a huge fan of action movies, i thought the movie was pretty good. Very tensioning. Hahaha. I kept imagining the worst, i felt for the actors, my heart started beating faster when things went wrong, i wanted to do something to help stop the train! The fact that it was based on a true story is pretty amazing too. :)

And we also watched Rapunzel. I loved every bit of it. I know Disney often changes the fairytales, adding a little twist and turns but the characters were too adorable.

Too cute! Mr. Flynn Ryder. ;)


I finally managed to upload all the pictures from Catechist Fellowship, Back to School. Credits to Jo-Ann for the pics. Her mightly DSLR takes better pictures compared to mine. ;) I wanted to dress up as a student but i failed to find anything suitable. So i decided to go as a teacher instead.

All pictures up on FB. There's too many! Too many till the album is full. Hehe :)



Cikgu dengan murid :)
Asheelaa ;)

Augustine.


boys doing thriller.

Nicky who still had his school uniform.
SMK USJ DUA BELAS YO :D

Evelyn.


Kawanku.

:)

2 comments:

Punk Chopsticks said...

LOL the pics are awesomely cute!!! (hahahah and so is your blog, fergot to say)

Can you believe that I never actually watched either of those shows (LAME...booo)

btw, I found your blog link at the brats resurrection page XD

Steph said...

Heyya! Thank you! :)

Hahaha. You are not lame. ;P i just had too much free time on my hands. Go watch it! I'm waiting for Narnia :)

Okkiies! :)