Saturday, September 18, 2010

Up, Up and away!

Parties after parties. I'm not complaining. :)

Isabelle had her birthday/farewell party. I'm going to miss you so much okay? Thank God for skype and msn and emails.

You'll be back in Malaysia before i know it.




Having some fun in the hotel room before we went down. :)



Plenty of pictures taken that night. Everybody was dressed up, looking good. :) There were slideshows, speeches and performances the whole night to celebrate 20 years of Isabelle being on planet earth. ;) I'm glad you liked our slideshow. You know you got us! :)

We spent the night driving to find McD's and settling for maggi cups, driving along a very *cough* interesting street (PATRICK oh PATRICK. Handsome guys there huh?), talking the night away and laughing at the stupidest things. I think that whenever i'm with noreen, i can't sleep and i'll just laugh at everything.

You're such an awesome friend. ;)




Thank you my dearest for your lovely handmade card all the way from US! It seriously made my day. :)

No comments: