Sunday, August 08, 2010

Just me and you ;)

I love little things that made my day. :)

I've been feeling really tired lately. I seem alright when i am out. But once i reach home, exhaustion just hits me like a huge tidal wave. No matter how much i rest or sleep, i just feel tired.
It's terrible. I keep imagining the worst. D:

Then today i woke up. Couldn't eat anything for the whole day. My breakfast and lunch was yummy chocholate chip cookies made by Jo-Ann.

I've been telling my mum how much i wanted to eat keropok lekor. But i got to eat it and she kep complaining how fattening it is. Seriously, nothing is healthy in this world. Either eat or don't eat. Despite all the nagging that i got for wanting to eat that, she told my aunt to get it on her trip.

She just cooked for me a nice fresh batch and hour ago.

Awwww. :)

Now i gotta start fasting. 8 hours. GAAAAH. I hate needles. :( I just want to be okay.

Last Friday we took Saiyung out for a very long day filled with Karaoke, screaming till our lungs hurt, crazy pictures and just great company.

I swear, i am going to miss you so much when you leave to US.

Our first stop. Biore truck. We got really fascinated by the skin analysis thingy. :)

Then it was off to Karaoke baby!

Our large room. With Princess Shannon. :)


Vanity much? ;)

It was really exhausting! Singing non-stop from 1 to 5 pm. Hahaha. We sang a whole set of Britney Spears songs. Memories weii. :)

We were really making use of our time there. Even when we didn't have to scream, we did. Our song choice had no boundaries. After a whole row of Celine Dion songs, our vocal chords were exhausted!

We also had fun playing with the pitch. Haha. For some songs we just listened to chipmunk voices and laughed till our stomach hurt.

Of course, we never failed to take pictures.

Testing testing :)





Trying to show our *aheeem* sexy legs.

So cute!

Camwhoring with my camera. :D

We took plenty of other 'ghostly' pictures. Hahaha. No worries. I am not going to upload it.

YET. :)

Then we went to Murni's for our early dinner.

Drinks. :)

Saiyung's Roti Jepun :D

This post is filled with pictures of my Saiyung cos she's leaving soon.

I hate people leaving. It ain't nice.

No comments: